Gold has an affinity for catalyzing collagen and elastin production. Catalysis means that even though a substance doesn’t do anything directly, like a drug for example, it has no chemical interaction, its that it only effects everything else there only by its mere presence, by resonance, like college age males at attention when a cheerleader walks into the room.
If you had to have one thing to be the thing you need to revitalize your skin, and had to learn how to make it, and how to use it, you would be me in 2006. I personally verified the enormous amount of evidence, thrice folklore, scientific and historic my research history presented. I’ve found it effective, but not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease, alternatively:
- To be a powerful antioxidant against free radicals.
- To have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- To help cuts heal better.
- To enhance ionic movement in tissues and lymph system to improve circulation.
- To reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- To improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
- To brighten dark skin.
- To tighten pores and smooth the skin.
- To hydrate skin from losing moisture.
- To regenerate cells.
- To vitalize skin metabolism.
- To synergize absorption of collagen, nutrients and essences of herbal and botanical extracts.
- To regulate or balance oil/fat secretion to protect the skin from bacteria.
- To delay the aging process.
- To help increase nutrients into the skin.
This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA, in the business of protecting you from yourself since 1906.